- One authoritative source of key data about e-resources including publication, licensing and subscription information.
- Timely access to data contextualised for the UK academic library market
- Centralised service for the population, amendment and verification activity of data for knowledge bases, include link resolvers, supplier knowledgebases, institutional ERMs, etc.
- Reduction in queries from multiple institutions or consortia.
- Access to the knowledge base data to update their own databases and improve services to customeRs.
- Reduction in the costs associated with collating, managing and amending data for knowledge bases in use by UK academic libraries
- Access to key licence data in a structure machine to machine format