The KB+ team has started working on the improvement of KB+ user interface to enhance user experience and usability. On the first phase of this work, we are carrying out some user research to try to understand the needs of our audiences better. Part of this research will consist of two user workshops with existing and new users.
Location and dates
There will be two usability workshops.
- Manchester on Wednesday 27 April 2016 from 11.00-15.00
- London on Tuesday 5th April 2016 from 11.00-15.00
You are welcome to join either the workshop in Manchester or London. Each workshop will run with only a small number of participants from 11.00am to 15.00pm.
Some goals of the study include;
- To try and understand the needs of our audiences better
- To identify the key tasks that are being performed with KB+
- To identify how users would like to see KB+ improved in the future
What should you expect?
An interesting interactive day whereby you are given the opportunity to put forward your ideas for the improvement of the user experience of this increasingly used application. The session will involve discussions, be quite hands on, interactive and hopefully enjoyable !
Please can you can you confirm your attendance to either workshop, including your chosen venue as soon as possible as places are limited to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once attendance has been confirmed directions to the venue will be sent out to you.