We ran the second in our monthly webinar series focusing on different areas of KB+ and this weeks topic was licences.
Click here to watch the 50 mins webinar on licenses on KB+ where I talk about how you can store your licenses, view key properties, export useful information and use our comparison tools to help you identify what is permissible across different licences.
Following feedback from the community we have worked on improving existing licences functionality as well as introducing new features and this webinar attempts to cover the range of tools now available in KB+.
In this webinar I show:
- How to add licences to your KB+ account, by copying from the knowledge base or adding a blank licence
- How you can edit the key properties table within a licence to add your own properties
- How to link to a subscription from the licence
- How to search across the licences including filtering by properties and export this information
- How to use the Licence Comparison Tool – comparing ONIX-PL licences
- How to ‘Compare Licences (KB+ Licence Properties)
Our next webinar will be on the 23rd March at 11.00 and is about Subscriptions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for full details on joining.