The third webinar in our series looks at how you can use KB+ to record, manage and track e-resource subscriptions.
Click here to watch a 20min webinar where I look at;
- recording different types of e-resource subscriptions in KB+, such as large collections, single titles, A&I databases etc.
- creating a subscription in KB+
- linking a package to a subscription (providing you with a list of titles)
- the integration with JUSP allowing you to view JR1 statistics for a title within a subscription
- using the advanced view to see which titles are expected in the package in the future and which have left the package.
Our next webinar will be on the 27th April at 14.00 and is about Package Comparisons, please email email@example.com for full details on joining.