This is the 5th webinar in our monthly webinar series, today we looked Renewals. The renewals process in KB+ allows you to create a new subscription based on an existing subscription. It is useful to complete this process when subscriptions are due to expire in order that you have the correct title list for the duration of your subscription.
Watch this 30 mins webinar to discover;
- how to add expiring and forthcoming title list to the ‘basket’ in order to generate a ‘comparison worksheet’
- identify usage statistics per title from the comparison worksheet
- identify additions and deletions within a package from the comparison worksheet
- edit and uploading the worksheet to create a new subscription
- navigate existing subscriptions to view ‘previous’ and ‘expected’ titles
Our next webinar will be on Wednesday June 29th at 11.00 and will be about Licence Comparisons, please email email@example.com for full details on joining.