This is the 4th webinar in our monthly webinar series, this month we are looking at the various tools available in KB+ which allow you to compare titles lists to help answer queries about what titles have joined/left a package, overlapping titles etc.
Watch this 30 mins webinar to discover;
- how to use the package comparison tool to compare 2 titles lists for information on additions, deletions, updates and overlapping titles
- how to use the package comparison tool to compare the same title list on 2 different dates
- how to filter your subscribed title list to indicate which ones are available in 2 or more packages
- how to use the comparison spread sheet to help with renewal decisions based on usage and information on titles entering/leaving a package
- how to filter a title list to see transfers, expected and previous titles.
Our next webinar will be on the 25th May at 11.00 and is about Renewals, please email email@example.com for full details on joining.
The third webinar in our series looks at how you can use KB+ to record, manage and track e-resource subscriptions.
Click here to watch a 20min webinar where I look at;
- recording different types of e-resource subscriptions in KB+, such as large collections, single titles, A&I databases etc.
- creating a subscription in KB+
- linking a package to a subscription (providing you with a list of titles)
- the integration with JUSP allowing you to view JR1 statistics for a title within a subscription
- using the advanced view to see which titles are expected in the package in the future and which have left the package.
Our next webinar will be on the 27th April at 14.00 and is about Package Comparisons, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for full details on joining.
We ran the second in our monthly webinar series focusing on different areas of KB+ and this weeks topic was licences.
Click here to watch the 50 mins webinar on licenses on KB+ where I talk about how you can store your licenses, view key properties, export useful information and use our comparison tools to help you identify what is permissible across different licences.
Following feedback from the community we have worked on improving existing licences functionality as well as introducing new features and this webinar attempts to cover the range of tools now available in KB+.
In this webinar I show:
- How to add licences to your KB+ account, by copying from the knowledge base or adding a blank licence
- How you can edit the key properties table within a licence to add your own properties
- How to link to a subscription from the licence
- How to search across the licences including filtering by properties and export this information
- How to use the Licence Comparison Tool – comparing ONIX-PL licences
- How to ‘Compare Licences (KB+ Licence Properties)
Our next webinar will be on the 23rd March at 11.00 and is about Subscriptions, please email email@example.com for full details on joining.
Last week we began our new series of monthly webinars, which will run on the last Wednesday of each month, focusing on different areas of KB+.
Click here to watch a 15 min webinar about ‘titles’ which shows how to view a list of all your subscribed titles. (this is a re-recording of the webinar owing to some sound issues with the original recording)
In this webinar I show
- how to filter to a list of titles within a single subscription which could be useful if you need a title list for a specific package.
- how to filter down to single title and from easily view the usage stats for that title, the licence terms, coverage etc.
- how to export the list of titles
- how to check if a title is available through 2 or more packages
For further information on seeing your subscribed titles in KB+ see our userguide.
Our next webinar will be on the 24th February at 11.00 and is about Licences, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for full details on joining.