Our new web pages can be found at – http://www.jisc-collections.ac.uk/KnowledgeBasePlus/Help/FAQs/
KB+ is a service to manage your subscriptions and licences, or both of these together, especially in relation to electronic resources.
KB+ stores accurate title lists with holdings of a number of content providers
Among other things, you can use KB+ to
- Build up and compare historical title lists of your deals/packages across the years
- Compare packages and where individual titles are represented in different collections
- Show title changes and how a title moves between collections
- Attach documents and notes on licenses and subscriptions
- Store your institutional licenses.
KB+ is not only a piece of software. KB+ is a community-based service. It works as a central representative for library customers, liaising with publishers for accurate lists and provide these lists to link resolver vendors.